This week's "It's a String Thing" by Adele Bruno, CZT features the TanglePatterns String 052 by Barbara Finwall. Tickled to Tangle
Suggested tangles are those that
have
straight lines and begin with consonants using Barbara's name: Bilt –
Lisa Skeen, CZT; Rick's Paradox – Rick Roberts; Bitten – Carole Ohl,
CZT; & Rosewood – Sandra Strait. All tangles and strings can be found at TanglePatterns.
I realize
that "straight lines" are used with Paradox which produces the curve (hence the name) but, I add a little
curve to the lines to make it swirl a bit more and I like the effect. There is a rhythm to Paradox which I find relaxing and makes it difficult for me to stop. I was determined not to submit
a monotangle, so, I used Bitten by Carole Ohl, CZT.
Tangles: Rick's Paradox, Bitten
Renaissance tile; Micron Pen - brown
Thank you for visiting and thank you to those who have taken the time
to leave a comment. They are appreciated! Looking forward to hearing from you. Cheers. Happy tangling.

No comments:
Post a Comment